It’s not too late to get crafty for Christmas!
There are such wonderful ideas around – we’ve collected a few that will help use up some of your fabric/wool stash, and won’t take until Christmas 2014.
1. Fabric-backed cookie cutters. Paste fabric onto cardboard and voila.
2. Bird ornament with simple visual instructions.
3. Fabric pompom ornament. You could use any sort of fabric – it would look fantastic in a vintage green or red.
4. Embroidery hoop hanging decorations.
5. Embroidery hoop hanging decorations Mark II.
7. Christmas stocking with lovely embellishments.
8. Toadstool pincushion or decoration.
And a gift idea we couldn’t resist – here’s a teepee pattern – what a great present! Have a wonderful Christmas all – and see you in 2014 for more fabric shopping!