Hi everyone – well we all know are in Level 4 right now, and that unfortunately means that the Marlborough Fabric-a-brac will not take place on Sat 21 August.

We are looking to see if we can organise a postponement date, and we’ll let you know as soon as we can!

Stay safe…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.