We are delighted that the first-ever South Island Fabric-a-brac will be held in Blenheim in August 2021! The event will support Hospice Marlborough.
It’s a fabric sale from lovers of projects, who just have too many projects! If you have piles of fabric in your wardrobe, in a cupboard, and you KNOW you’ll never get around to using it. Or you’re looking for some great bargains and funky old fabric – Fabric-a-brac is for you.
Some people take out a table or half table, and bring their fabric to sell, and others just come to buy. We’ll have coffee, tea and sweet treats.
There will be the usual fabric and haberdashery delights – both vintage and modern.
Find out more about the Fabric-a-brac events and how they work on our ‘About’ page.
Put Saturday 21 August 2021 in your diary!
Applying for a stall
- To apply for a stall fill out the FBB Marlborough stallholder application form.
- Stalls are $30 for a full table and $15 for a half table.
- A full table is 140 x 70cm a half table is 70cm x 70cm.
Go on the mailing list
- To go on the mailing list fill out this form, and we’ll keep you up to date! Fabric-a-brac mailing list form
- If you are on Facebook you can also follow our page for updates on all events.