November 2019 date announced!
We are delighted to announce the second 10-year-anniversary Fabric-a-brac for Wellington in 2019.
Saturday November 9th – same time, same place 🙂 All proceeds to Mary Potter Hospice.
Stallholder applications are now closed.
22 June 2019 event
We had the pleasure of depositing $3,300 into the Mary Potter Hospice (MPH) account as a result of the lovely Fabric-a-brac event held in Wellington on Saturday 22nd of June.
- We would like to thank the committee, our volunteers, the stallholders, and of course the shoppers for making this possible!
- In the 10 years that Fabric-a-brac Wellington has been going it has made just on $40k MPH and Fabric-a-brac New Zealand-wide has made just over $80k of donations in total. What an awesome effort and what a delight it has been to meet all you lovely people!
- The first-ever Fabric-a-brac was held in Wellington in April 2009 – it’s our spiritual home!
- Fabric-a-brac in Wellington raises funds for the Mary Potter Hospice.
- For any questions about the next Wellington Fabric-a-brac, or other details of future events, get in touch with Fabric-a-brac on email@example.com