Yes – we have Fabric-a-bracs!


Marlborough is ON!

We have a new date for the Marlborough Fabric-a-brac! It is now taking place on 16 October (COVID Alert Levels permitting!). Same place, same time. We are super stoked we could make this happen for you. It IS dependant on us being in Alert Level 1. Unfortunately we can’t make the logistics work to fit with the Level 2 regulations. So fingers crossed!

Wellington is postponed.

COVID Alert Levels have also meant our Wellington event has been shifted out by a couple of months. We are Also hoping we’ll be in Alert Level 1 by then! New date is 13 November 2021 – same place (St Anne’s in Newtown), same time (10-2).

Auckland

Our Auckland coordinator is keeping a close eye on what is happening with Alert Levels and we’ll come back to you soon with what is happening with this event.

Right – fingers crossed we can get down to Level 1 for all of these. Can’t wait to see you all there!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.